Re: [PostCardMailArt] Avril - Kit

  • Avril
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009
      Sorry that it was daunting, but I was sure you would rise to the occasion.  I'm nearly done with your postcard, but unfortunately have misplaced it in my 4.5' by 4.5' square studio space.  With that small a space it's easy to lose stuff, but also easy to find.  I'll get out my shovel and start digging tomorrow.  Good thing that it's 99% complete or I'd be worried.

      Avril

      At 10:58 PM 9/28/2009, you wrote:

      Hi Avril,
      Your kit post card is going in the mail in the morning.
      I hope you like it. When I first got your kit, I was overwhelmed.
      But I really enjoyed working on it.
      Thanks for giving me the opportunity to spread my wings.
      Linda Ross