September Lottery

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 4 8:02 AM
      The September Lottery is ready for names to be added! Are you willing to give up a piece of YOUR art work for a chance to MANY MANY wonderful postcards that are made by the talented people in our group?
      Come join the fun!
    • maggie
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 4 8:50 AM
        Hi Gang.... Haven't been here for ages but thanks to Deb's email i thought I would do the Sept Lottery..
        Thanks

        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 4 1:17 PM
          Hi Maggie!
          Glad to see your smiling "name" again. I missed you!

          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb

          _,_._,___

        • sherryfeiger
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 11 3:44 PM
            A picture of my card is finally posted in the album.
            Yahoo didn't think it was a good idea but I finally
            outwitted them. However, how do I change the "not yet"
            to a "yes"????

            Sherry
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 11 4:21 PM
              No problem girlfriend... i will go change it for you right now.

              Keep on Smile'n
              Deb Poole

              http://fancythatdebpoole.blogspot.com/
              http://picasaweb.google.com/DebPooleAndFriends

              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 11 4:31 PM
                Another Lottery card that I REALLY want.Great card Sherry....Vickie

                To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
                From: dede59801@...
                Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:21:13 -0700
                Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Sherry and September Lottery

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/PostCardMa ilArt/

                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 11 6:47 PM
                  Thank you! Thank you!

                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 12 12:43 AM

                     --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sherryfeiger" <sfeiger@...> wrote:

                    > A picture of my card is finally posted in the album.
                    > Yahoo didn't think it was a good idea but I finally
                    > outwitted them.

                    LOL Sherry, you have to have some stamina at times with Yahoo uploading! Very nice, good luck in the draw. Kim

                  • Nancy T
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 17 3:51 PM
                      I uploaded my PC for the September lottery. It is an 09-09-09 card. That is such a fascinating date.

                      Life is good,
                      Redhead Nancy in CT
                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 18 12:14 AM

                         --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy T" <nancy@...> wrote:

                        > I uploaded my PC for the September lottery.  It is an 09-09-09 card.

                        Very clever Nancy!!! Kim

                      • debbpoole
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 18 6:31 PM
                          The lottery is really big this month. Im so happy... i may have to enter again....I'll send the peanut butter...Who's house do i send it to? lol
                        • debbpoole
                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 21 5:54 AM
                            The LOTTERY POT is look'n good! There are 12 cards, as of this morning, that some lucky person is going to win.
                            Would you like the chance to win these cards? Its easy.....
                            Make a fab card that you want to enter into the lottery pot. Post your pic and sign your name and info into the Lottery Database.All the names are put in a "hat" and last month's winner draws a name out.In just a few days the lucky winner has all the cards in her mailbox. Whhhhaaa la....
                            ITS THAT EASY. Come join the fun.Sign up for the September Lottery.
                          • maryloucurry1
                            Message 13 of 24 , Oct 1, 2012
                              Is Norma asleep or out of town? I have a lottery card waiting to be mailed to the lucky winner.

                              Mary Lou
                            • maureencurlewis
                              Message 14 of 24 , Oct 10, 2012
                                My first card arrived today!
                                MaryLou ... Your card must have caught a really FAST plane!
                                thank you for the lovely leaf that blew into my box this afternoon.
                                The sequins and gold thread add a great accent. Thank you
                                Maureen
                              • Bev
                                Message 15 of 24 , Sep 21 8:19 PM
                                  We have 7 people signed up for the September Lottery and 4 photos. I know that some are having trouble with Yahoo. I trust that you will ask someone to help. I'll be happy to post a photo of your postcard. Sue can sign you up in the Database.

                                  I have been thrilled with all the postcards I have received from winning the August Lottery. I want you to enjoy that experience as well. Please sign up and post your photo. Deadline is September 30!

                                  Beverly

                                  Sent from my iPad
                                • sewnancie
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Sep 24 9:03 AM

                                    It will be OCTOBER in one week! The year is almost over...where did the time go?!

                                    My weekly trip to the P.O. happens next Tuesday, Oct 1. I will be anxiously awaiting the winner of the Lottery so that I can send out my contribution the same day.

                                    There are 7 days left to add a postcard photo and your name to the database.

                                    Jump in!  Come play with us.

                                    --Nancie V in Austin TX

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Sep 24 2:29 PM

                                        Sue said she rarely make extras of swaps to use in the lottery, in case her swap partner also wins the lottery.

                                        Good point.

                                        I do sometimes use the same theme for my lottery contribution but never exactly the same design that I used in the swap.

                                        I like to make "similar but unique" PCs for the swaps, instead of making them all alike. By playing around with fabrics, I get new ideas...and thus more postcards....which means I always have extras on hand.  Some are more 'dear' to me and I hold onto those for a few months, but eventually I release them into the world. ;-)

                                        --Nancie V in Austin TX
                                      • Beverly
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Sep 30 9:23 AM
                                          I understand (please let me know if I'm wrong) that I am to draw a winner from those signed up in the September Lottery Database. :-)  Have you signed up?  I just checked and we have 8 names.

                                          I will draw a name after midnight tonight (Eastern time, USA) or first thing in the morning.

                                          Beverly

                                        • sewnancie
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Sep 30 9:39 AM

                                            I am anxiously awaiting the Lottery winner's name. I am making a trip to the post office tomorrow and hope to mail it off right away, along with a few more swap PCs

                                            --Nancie V in Austin TX

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Sep 30 10:04 AM
                                              Hi Beverly

                                              Yes, as last month's winner, you are the one to announce our Sept Lottery Winner on Tuesday Oct 1st.

                                              Thanks for the reminder to those of us who want to get our lottery PC into the Sept Lottery Album ... for those who are having difficulties doing that, please let ME know ... send me an email ( wraez@... ) with your photo attachment and I will load it for you!

                                              I will also be adding my photo to the lottery by this evening.  There are 2 others who need to add their photos... hopefully we will get several late additions to the lottery!

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Sep 30 1:29 PM
                                                And “White Rabbits” to you all coz it’s October 1 in Oz!

                                                Did I win????
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Sep 30 4:51 PM
                                                  HaHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha ... Maureen you are SO funny!, you make me laugh, smiling broadly ... hmmmmm thinking that our international members are in the minority, you have to wait another day.

                                                  I just posted my lottery photo ... nice being a day behind you in OZ!  Some of us are always a bit behind, a day late, a dollar short etc etc etc.

                                                  (What does 'White Rabbits' mean?)

                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Oct 2, 2014
                                                    Barbara, your postcard will go out in tomorrow's mail. Hope it arrives quickly.

                                                    Congratulations!

                                                    Beverly
                                                    Sent from my iPad