Re: June Lottery

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "sfaryniarz" <shawnfaryniarz@...> wrote:

      > Last minute addition to the June Lottery. > Kim I want your PC. Love the batik and hand mahendi thing.

      Aw thanks Shawn, then I shall keep my fingers crossed you win this month! Glad you joined in the fun with your lovely Canada Day card. Kim

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014
        Hi Everyone, I hope I'm not being presumptuous but I am going to cheat a bit on the lottery photo .

        My PC is in progress but I want to do more to it, I have company coming in a couple of hours (still need to make up the 2 guest rooms etc) for the holiday weekend so I will not be able to completely finish my PC until Sunday or Monday at which time I will post the finished PC but it will be after the drawing ...

        Hope no one minds!

      • Beverly
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014
          No problem for me, Sue. Have a wonderful 4th everyone! :-)

          Beverly
          Sent from my iPad

          On Jul 3, 2014, at 1:07 PM, "Sue Balchak wraez@... [PostCardMailArt]" <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hi Everyone, I hope I'm not being presumptuous but I am going to cheat a bit on the lottery photo .

          My PC is in progress but I want to do more to it, I have company coming in a couple of hours (still need to make up the 2 guest rooms etc) for the holiday weekend so I will not be able to completely finish my PC until Sunday or Monday at which time I will post the finished PC but it will be after the drawing ...

          Hope no one minds!

        • sewnancie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2014

            No need to stress, Sue. You do more than your share by running this group for us, and so we are happy to cut you some slack. Happy 4th of July!