Re: [PostCardMailArt] June lottery

  • Avril
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2009
      I'll try to get something made by tomorrow.

      Avril

      At 06:12 PM 6/27/2009, you wrote:

      Not many pics & we're 27th already...Hoping for some late-comers, Kim

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2009
        Oh, thank YOU for the reminder!  It's been crazy hectic here with last day school activites and then having the grands out of school for a week  BUT they left for TN yesterday and now I will have some quiet time.

        So I'll make some PCs the next couple of days.  One for June and one for July while I'm at it.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011
          Well done Sue! Nice set of cards coming your way. Kim x

        • Ncsou
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011
            Congrats Sue!
            I just got had a birthday and returned from vacation and decided to play and YOu win. VBG
            Maybe next time. :)
            Hugs,
            Norma S.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011
              OMG I'm just checking emails and the first message I saw said Attn Sue and I'm thinking okay I need to fix something, LOL

              YAY, I won!  HaPpY Dance in hot hot CA ... I haven't won in ages and ages 2 yrs I think!  Thanks, gratitude, smiling face, happy happy.

              I'll save mine for next month!