June lottery

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2009
      Not many pics & we're 27th already...Hoping for some late-comers, Kim

    • Avril
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2009
        I'll try to get something made by tomorrow.

        Avril

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 27, 2009
          Oh, thank YOU for the reminder!  It's been crazy hectic here with last day school activites and then having the grands out of school for a week  BUT they left for TN yesterday and now I will have some quiet time.

          So I'll make some PCs the next couple of days.  One for June and one for July while I'm at it.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1 8:44 AM
            Well done Sue! Nice set of cards coming your way. Kim x

          • Ncsou
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1 9:08 AM
              Congrats Sue!
              I just got had a birthday and returned from vacation and decided to play and YOu win. VBG
              Maybe next time. :)
              Hugs,
              Norma S.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1 9:44 AM
                OMG I'm just checking emails and the first message I saw said Attn Sue and I'm thinking okay I need to fix something, LOL

                YAY, I won!  HaPpY Dance in hot hot CA ... I haven't won in ages and ages 2 yrs I think!  Thanks, gratitude, smiling face, happy happy.

                I'll save mine for next month!