Hey Sue

  • Victoria
    Message 1 of 39 , May 30, 2009
      Do you live close to Ontario,Ca?I will be flying into there next Sunday.My son is home now and recuperating.Mom needs to see that he is okay,he will not admit it but he wants to see Mom too.I just worry about him ever walking again.I'll wave as I fly over your house....Vickie
    • vswann22
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 14, 2012
        I got your rusty,shiny,lacy,sparkly pretty card.Thank you so much.I will take a photo and post it later this evening.Have we heard from Sinnika if she has been getting our cards?..Vickie