Re: April Lottery

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1 12:23 AM
      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Maggie Robinson" <mag.rob@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ladies,
      > I just posted my PC for the April Lottery...

      Very nice Maggie!
      Message 2 of 26 , May 1 9:22 AM
        Maggie, the photo came out fine and your PC is wonderful as always.  I hope I get to finally win a lottery, never have in any of the groups I belong too, sigh.

        You do a great job with those photo transfers on fabric.  I just got Beth Wheeler's book, Altered Photo Artistry book and hope that I can do it soon als
        o.

        .Not sure it came out as I wanted....sigh. . Oh well it's there anyway....
        xoox
        ((((hugs))))
        Maggie

        http://magpiescolle ctables.blogspot .com/
        www.magpiescollecta bles.bravehost. com

      • maryloucurry1
        Message 3 of 26 , May 2 4:00 AM
          Drum Rolls Please..

          The winner for the April Lottery is Kim Monins. Lucky girl.
          Congratulations to her. My pc will be in the mail today.

          I want to thank everyone again for the wonderful postcards I have received in the March draw. It was so much fun to see the different styles which arrived in my letterbox.

          Hugs
          Mary Lou Curry
        • Kim
          Message 4 of 26 , May 2 9:12 AM
            --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "maryloucurry1" <maryloucurry1@...> wrote:

            > The winner for the April Lottery is Kim!

            Oh wow, really? How fun!!! Thank you so much, I am thrilled, lottery AND current Homepage Queen! And me, the New Girl On The Block! Can't wait for my cards to start arriving. Woop woop, I shall raise a glass to you all tonight. e-Hugs all round, Kim x
          • Maggie Robinson
            Message 5 of 26 , May 2 10:27 AM
              Hi Kim,
              Congratulations on winning the April Lottery...

                Message 7 of 26 , May 2 10:57 AM
                  --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

                  > Let me say that I am jealous, but in a good way

                  LOL Sue, IKWYM! Thanks. Yes, I am thrilled to be able to get a looksie at all y'alls techniques this early on in my PC life!!

                  My only concern is when on earth I am going to find time to finish the quilts I have on the go!!! I guess I need to be strict with myself & draw up a timetable! Kim x
                • vswann22
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 12, 2011
                    I have added my name and photo in the lottery. This is a postcard that I made when I sent the one to Milano.......Vickie
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 12, 2011
                      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "vswann22" <vickieh122@...> wrote:

                      > I have added my name and photo in the lottery. This is a postcard that I made when I sent the one to Milano.......

                      Very clever, I love it! Kim x

                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 26, 2011
                        Yay I finally finished the lottery PC .. but getting ready to go to quilt class, so I will post a photo tomorrow, Wed April 27th

                      • sheree_sews_fab
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 29, 2013
                          Are you listed in the database yet? I will draw a winner on Tuesday night

                          around 9:00 pm EST. Good luck ladies!
                        • kustomgal..aka..Deb
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 30, 2013
                            The drawing will be tonight so don't you miss out on a chance,to win some really fantastic THINGS! Just go sign up NOW and figure out what to put in the mail later! Lol. but of course, since you are going to win you only have to look forward to all the THINGS that are coming your way in the mail next week! let your fingers do the running and go signup!!!!!
                          • sheree_sews_fab
                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 30, 2013
                              Congratulations to ......

                              Miss Kimberley Mitchell

                              for being the lucky winner of the

                              April 2013 "Offer Up" lottery!

                              Yippee!!!!
                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 30, 2013
                                YAY Kimberley, going to send you the package in next day or 2 ... hope you enjoy all of the goodies you receive as winner ...

                                Subject: [PostCardMailArt] WINNER: April Lottery

                                Congratulations to ......

                                Miss Kimberley Mitchell

                                for being the lucky winner of the

                                April 2013 "Offer Up" lottery!

                                Yippee!!!!

                              • lynn j
                                Message 15 of 26 , May 1 3:02 AM
                                  Congrats Kimberley!  Lynn in wa.
                                • Bev
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 1 4:41 AM
                                    Congratulations, Kimberly!

                                    Beverly
                                    Sent from my iPad

                                    Message 17 of 26 , May 1 11:25 AM
                                    • Anne
                                      Message 18 of 26 , May 1 3:54 PM
                                        Congrats Kimberley - I will have a package out to you before Saturday. Hope you enjoy all your winnings!!! :)
                                      • Beverly
                                        Message 19 of 26 , May 1 5:31 PM
                                          I mailed the April Showers postcard today. :-)  Enjoy!

                                          Beverly

                                        • sheree_sews_fab
                                          Message 20 of 26 , May 17 5:22 PM
                                            Kimberley, in case you were wondering.... where in the heck is Sheree's lottery postcard?

                                            I just mailed it out today! Sometimes it's nice to have them arrive all month long! :)

                                            Sheree
                                          • Beverly
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Apr 15, 2014
                                              The first card I made with this group was for the April Lottery last year. I haven't missed a single lottery, and I actually won once. It is worth the price of a postcard to join in on the fun. :-)

                                              Beverly
                                              Sent from my iPad
                                            • sheree_sews_fab
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Apr 18, 2014
                                                 Wow!  The entries into April lottery are fun and springy!  Some winner will he a LUCKY GAL and there still is plenty of time to enter a postcard!  OH HAPPY DAY!
                                              • athiel221
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Apr 22

                                                  Would some one add my name for this. I have already posted a photo.

                                                  Alesia Thiel

                                                  Let me know when this is done if you do not mind.

                                                  Thanks so much.

                                                • kmonins
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Apr 22
                                                    Done