April Lottery

  • Maggie Robinson
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 30 7:50 PM
      Hi Ladies,
      I just posted my PC for the April Lottery... My camera isn't co-operating so I used DH...Not sure it came out as I wanted....sigh.. Oh well it's there anyway....
      xoox
      Maggie

      http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
      www.magpiescollectables.bravehost.com
    • athiel221
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 4, 2016

        I received a cute Girrafe with the cutest eye lash eyes and the letter G. from Regina. Thanks so much. Will be posting photo in the next day or so.

        Alesia