Scares Me....SCARES ME BAD

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 18, 2008
      Its beautiful in Chicagoland today. Sunny and bright and warm. All
      the right words for a Monster Mess and Sun Dyeing. (I think)
      I told myself that I didnt have a MM in me. But secretly i was
      collecting bits of thread, gold leafing, lint from the dryer and I
      bought acrylic paints. I guess my inner psyche said Your sewing
      room's a mess sooo go forth and multiply. I have two huge cookie
      sheets out on my deck drying. They look pretty bad now but hopefully
      they will be beautiful when all the wet is gone out of them. If
      not.........Sue U R GETTING THE FIRST ONE!
    • Margaret Bryant
      Message 57 of 57 , May 23, 2013
        Marvelous to have a group to help you source.  I went to the site.  35 dollars shipping to Canada.   Maybe I have enough til I get back to Florida.  I still have 995 little plastic bags to put the postcards in.  :)
        Timtext does make a good backing for postcards doesn't it.     margaret