For Sinikka R

  • Melva
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2009
      Hi...your darling May Basket arrived today...very cute...thanks.

      Melva in Seattle
    • Avril
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2009
        At 05:00 PM 4/18/2009, you wrote:

        >Hi...your darling May Basket arrived today...very cute...thanks.
        >
        >Melva in Seattle

        Doing a me, too, here. Your Black and two colors postcard has
        arrived. It's lovely!

        Many thanks,

        Avril
      • mlhronnie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          Your darling Halloween card arrived acouple days ago...so, so cute...Thanks for swapping..

          Melva in Seattle