Re: Cello Bags and paper-envelopes

  • inge Boskamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2014
      Dear All,
      I hope you like my paper-envelopes as well as the Cello bags. I always try to get nice paper-envelopes and stamps at the post-office for those who might be collecting them. I dont collect myself, but I do enjoy the little works of art which they mostly are. And a letter coming from so far away always is a greeting from the big wide world which I will never be able to visit myself....<smile>

      Kind regards,
      Inge in BerlinĀ
    • sewnancie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2014

        Inge, I'm not in the current swap with you but I love your pretty stamps and beautifully-made postcards. Thanks for taking extra care!

        --Nancie V in Austin TX

        -
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2014
          Nancie, thank you for your kind words!

          Have a very nice Sunday, all of you.
          (I will be busy with my beloved hexagons this evening)

          Inge in Berlin