to Lesley Watson and Judy Hunter,

  • inge Boskamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2014
      Hello Lesley and Judy,
      your cards are on the way to you. I took them to the post-office this morning.

      Greetings from Berlin,
      IngeĀ
    • watsonmal
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2014
        Inge,
        Your card arrived today - how fast was that! It is lovely and so well pieced. Thank you so much. Your card should be ready to post in a day or so. I am missing one little bit which I will get when it go up to Glasgow tomorrow.
        Thank you again.
        Lesley