Mail Bonanza!

  • da_susu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2014

      My mail box was full yesterday!  Thanks Meena for the golden sun - Wow brass wire mesh! Very creative

      Thanks Beverly for the lovely lace PC - great way to do that.  Vicky you got wonderful color from your alcohol/sharpie, I did not do as well so I am having to be really creative about how to use my results.

      Thanks everyone - this is so much fun. Those that don't play and just lurk are missing out!

      Susan

    • Beverly