Sharpies/rubbing alcohol cards posted

  • Marina Kitto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2014
      Jo Ellen, Sue B and Toni, your cards in this swap went in the mail on Monday.. They could take two or more weeks to arrive though, from New Zealand. It turns out we don't have the same range of Sharpie colours available here as you do in the US (not sure what it was like for you, Toni, buying them in Oz?) I was able to buy a range of Vivids, which are also permanent markers. They seemed to work with the alcohol in same way as the red and blue Sharpies I could get, I don't think you'll notice any difference :)

      Cheers
      Marina