Helen and Judy H .. christmas in July

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2014
      Hi ladies, was wondering if my PCs are still slogging their way to you, thru snow and rain and sleet, LOL

      Still not there yet?

    • judytwinkle8
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2014
        Hi Sue . I am still at my daughters. My husband will be up on saturday and if any mail comes for me he will bring it with him. I am afraid the mail system at this end is unpredictable. I  am sure your card is not to far away. Will let you know as soon as it arrives.Judy H
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2014
          Hi Judy, thanks for the reminder that you are still helping out at your daughter's!  Hope that your grands are loving all the time that you get to spend with them and that your daughter is mending nicely!

          Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Helen and Judy H .. christmas in July

          Hi Sue . I am still at my daughters. My husband will be up on saturday and if any mail comes for me he will bring it with him. I am afraid the mail system at this end is unpredictable. I  am sure your card is not to far away. Will let you know as soon as it arrives.Judy H
        • tulip2dance
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12, 2014
            No it hasn't arrived yet, but Canada Post is weird, sometimes everything goes well, and other times it's lost in limbo!!, it will come soon, I bet, Helen