Celestial theme-- late

  • sewnancie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 7:40 PM

      Anne, Sandy, and Susan-- please don't despair; I have not forgotten your postcards!

      I finished my fall  quilt models today and delivered them to the LQS along with the paperwork. I came home with a new class and 2 more quilts to make(!) but these don't have a strict deadline, thank goodness. DH has painted gr-son's room and I am following up with the trimwork tonight. I hope to finish painting it tomorrow so the kids can move back into the room. They are currently sleeping in the living room-- a special treat for them, lol. The whole house is still in disarray! DD and SIL are still unpacking as we attempt to combine 2 households.

      My plan is to make postcards ALL DAY Wednesday, and mail them on Thursday before leaving town for a quilt retreat with a few friends. A day of postcard-making will be glorious fun! Besides the Celestial PCs, I have another postcard sample to make for classes this fall. I also have several partially-constructed PCs to finish, those I quickly threw together while organizing my PC stuff a few weeks ago. It was better to go ahead and make the postcard than lose the item and the idea in the move! ;-)