Sunpainted notions

  • sewnancie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2014

      Sheree, your sunpainted PC arrived today. What great results-- the images are sew distinct! ;-) Thanks for sharing with me.

      --Nancie V in Austin TX

    • sheree_sews_fab
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2014
        Thanks sew much Nancie!
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2014
          Hi Sheree, I also received your sun-painted ... sun-printed PC ... the buttons, safety pins and lace really printed well, and I like the fiber /ribbon you used to add more color (I have the same ribbon, one of my faves.

          I took a photo and was going to post it but saw that you already did ... your pix came out color accurate, mine did not ... my camera read it as blue instead of green!