Mary Lou

    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 2 3:49 PM
      Your black+2 is great! The angelina fibers and all the hand thread work is a wonderful touch and shows how much u love making these little bits of art.
      Thank you for making such a special card for me.
    • joanlane56
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 28
        Thank you for the Spring card, I just love the embroidery.  Your card was mailed Monday.  I hope you get it soon!  Hugs, Joan