Idea for postcard swap

  • Beverly
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014
      I came across an idea last night and thought I would share and find out if there is any interest. Home Tweet Home - using birds and bird houses.

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014
        Love it Beverly ... I'll put it in the database later today for further out on the calendar!

        keep those idea coming!

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Idea for postcard swap

        I came across an idea last night and thought I would share and find out if there is any interest. Home Tweet Home - using birds and bird houses.

        Beverly
        Sent from my iPad
      • sewnancie
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014

          I like the bird/birdhouse theme!

          I have several novelty fabrics in my cache of "saved postcard stuff" ...any one of which could lead to a theme. We've already done some of them but maybe we'd want to repeat them, or give them a slightly different twist:

          shoes

          bicycles

          sheers

          frogs

          ....and unusual items:

          silk flowers

          parts of clothing...embellished bits, pockets, etc.

          novelty yarns

          button craft

          plastic netting

          --Nancie V in Austin TX

        • kmonins
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014

            My Yahoo quilting group did a birdhouse PC swap a couple of years ago which was fun, we had some FAB cards. This is mine, a duplicate from that swap which I made for one of our PCMA lotteries...I think Nancie V won it.

            Kim x

          • Beverly
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014
              That is so cute! :-)

              Beverly

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014
                Kim that IS a cute PC, I remember it!

                Oh Kim that reminds me ... ATCs!  Gonna have to put a swap for them on the calendar too, any particular theme?

                Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] RE: Idea for postcard swap

                That is so cute! :-)

                Beverly

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 23, 2014
                    Love this theme!
                  • inge Boskamp
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 24, 2014
                      I would love another swap with a traditional block.

                      Kind regards,
                      Inge
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 24, 2014
                        I will add it to my list for future swaps, thanks Inge