gggrrrrrrr Yahoo changes ...

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2014
      well Yahoo did it again, made changes ... some good, others not so much ... They changed the way the tables look in the database ... Silhouettes for example ... now the rows are numbered (unless there is a way to remove the #, I don't know yet), and now I'm not able to do a simple 'copy and paste' of names and addresses to post to a message.  That is why even with tweaking, the message for silhouettes partners came out a bit weird.

      I hope that yahoo changes it back.  it is just to difficult and time consuming to completely retype everyone's info into a message to send for partners.

      just wanted to explain why your message looks like I've been drinking lots of liquor, LOL ... I do not even drink beer !

    • sewnancie
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2014

        I found a way to print the Database....

        After opening the swap, click "Actions" in the upper right corner to find the "print" option.

        Once the print screen is up, right-click it...choose "Select All" ...and then hit Ctrl C on your keyboard to copy.

        Paste the info into a new Word document, where you can rearrange and edit if necessary. The spacing is weird, but you can bring the addresses to one line to conserve space. Type the partner/pairings at the top of the page. Copy and paste the whole document into a message.

        I did all of the above steps but did not actually send the final message. It's possible that the format could get messed up in that final step, but hopefully not.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2014
            Thanks Nancie it did work, i will have to write it down so i don't forget ... you are a peach

            i actually just put it right into an email message, passing the word document step, being able to edit on my compose email screen... worked beautifully, you are too smart

            I found a way to print the Database....

            After opening the swap, click "Actions" in the upper right corner to find the "print" option.
            Once the print screen is up, right-click it...choose "Select All" ...and then hit Ctrl C on your keyboard to copy.
            Paste the info into a new Word document, where you can rearrange and edit if necessary. The spacing is weird, but you can bring the addresses to one line to conserve space. Type the partner/pairings at the top of the page. Copy and paste the whole document into a message.

            I did all of the above steps but did not actually send the final message. It's possible that the format could get messed up in that final step, but hopefully not.

            --Nancie V in Austin TX

          • sewnancie
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2014

              You found a shortcut-- even better! Glad I could help.

              --Nancie V in Austin TX

              Thanks Nancie it did work...i actually just put it [the database] right into an email message...to edit on my compose email screen... worked beautifully