New Swaps ... Irish Green, 60s Recollections

  • iamwraez
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21 11:40 AM
      Irish Green ... think St. Patty's day.  have fun, anything goes.  sign up by March 7th, mail by March 14th.  groups of 3 or 4.

      60s Recollections ... create your PC using images, words, or anything from the 1960s, anything goes.  sign up by April 11th, mail by April 25th.  groups of 3 or 4  (this swap was suggested by Sheree)
    • sheree_sews_fab
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23 7:13 PM
        Sue, did I really suggest that swap on the 60's?   B'cause I don't remember.....  ha ha

        Sheree
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23 11:29 PM
          Hi Sheree, pretty sure, I jotted it in my 2013 'book' for swaps in 2014, I think it was you ... also something about it could be called Camelot?  Does that ring any bells?

          Subject: [PostCardMailArt] RE: New Swaps ... Irish Green, 60s Recollections

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24 10:48 AM
            Nope, sorry.... I don't recall anything about 60's or Camelot as a recommended swap, but I did add a lot of other ideas to the database back when it showed who added them.   Could it have been Sherry F.?  Oh well, it could be a fun swap going back to them old days!  ha
          • sheree_sews_fab
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 24 10:49 AM
              Sue, I was wondering if the stamp bird ever arrived yet?  It sure bugs me that it is lost somewhere, especially when the others mailed on same day all arrived at their destinations!  Sheree
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 24 11:00 AM
                It flew the coop and must have gone far south cuz it wanted warmer weather.  Don't stress it, when we least expect, it might flutter into my mailbox.  Don't hurry to replace it, ok?  but I sorely, surely understand your frustration over it, been there done that too ... seriously do think it will eventually show up ... maybe the PO thought it needed to travel far cuz of all the stamps, LOL