Newbies or Lurkers - chance to swap one Shamrock pc

  • sheree_sews_fab
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2014
      This offer is for a newbie or lurker to get involved by swapping just one postcard with me.  I am interested in an Irish theme that contains a SHAMROCK somehow, somewhere in it.  I will swap with two different newbies or lurkers (you only have to make one postcard)

      Please go to WYSWM (will you swap with me) database, and sign up in the database as person #2.  The deadline for arrival is March 31st, so you should mail it out before that date!

      Here's your first chance to see how much fun a postcard swap can be, by committing to just one postcard !!!! yippee!!

      ShereeSews in Michigan

    • sheree_sews_fab
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2014
        I was sure hoping to see a new person sign up for this  swap listed in the WYSWM database.  If a newbie or lurker doesn't sign up by end of Feb.  then I will close it out!

        It is a chance to swap just one fabric postcard.... helpful to introducing you to the swap process!

        ShereeSews in Michigan