C is for ... closing soon

  • iamwraez
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2013
      Currently no participants for this swap ... never happened with alphabet swap b4 .. most likely I will close this Saturday morning instead of Friday night.

      C is for ... the alphabet continues ... C is such a curious letter, calico, celery, cinders, columns, cusp ... C .. C.. C ... what will your letter convey?  remember it is not required for you to participate thru the entire alphabet, you may jump in or out at anytime.  Sign up by Nov. 8, mail by Nov. 29.  groups of 3 or 4 ...
    • Beverly
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2013
        Right would love to do this swap if there is someone to join me.

        Beverly
        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2013
          Can you tell I'm on my iPad earlier than normal? :-)

          It was supposed to read

          I would like to do this swap if someone will join me.

          Beverly
          Sent from my iPad