Joan, Karen - did anyone get my watercolor cards?

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2013

      Hi,

      I saw the emails where people received the Zentangle and Chocolate cards but I haven't seen any watercolor cards received.

      Joan and Karen - did you getthem?

      Maureen - may still be in route.

      Thanks,
      Darlene
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2013
        No ! NOT here yet
      • Karen Ruby
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2013
          No, I received a Watercolor from Barbara Fons and Sue Balchak.
          Thanks, Karen and Emily in Boise
        • Karen Ruby
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2013
            No, not here either.
            Karen and Emily
          • joanlane56

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 5, 2013
                Trust me Darlene
                I WILL tell you when it arrives!
                It takes generally 10 days from West coast US to East coast Oz.
                From Friday (Saturday your time) I will be on vacation and I am not planning on taking computer of any type with me.
                I will be home again NOvember 22

                MaureenC

                http://maureenc.wordpress.com/

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 2013
                  No I haven't received your card.  I will let you know when I do.
                  Karen in Boise
                • joanlane56

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 19, 2013
                        Great!  I don't know what happened to them.  I may have to recreate them.  I thought I mailed them at the same time as the Zentangle and Chocolate ones.  Searching - still don't have my house back in order after my son moved out and I'm moving stuff around to create a sewing room.

                        I'm sorry ladies - will search to see if somehow I still have them.

                        Thanks,
                        Darlene

                        --
                        Want something unique and beautiful?