beautiful cards

  • Darlene
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2013
      Hi,

      I received a beautiful Zentangle from Vicky.  Thanks so much!  It is very lovely and creative.

      I also received a beautiful watercolor PC from Barbara.  Unfortunately, I didn't remember that I had signed up for watercolor.  So, I will add that to my list of hurry up and get 'er done.

      Thanks,
      Darlene

    • vicky_az