Fall/Autumn swap closing Oct 4th...

  • iamwraez
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 26 4:41 PM
      I am going to close this swap on Oct 4th, with mailing on Oct. 18th ... explanation below...

      Hey ladies, I just noticed that I made this swap close late in OCT, I think it was supposed to close in Sept!  I have a calendar / planner that is a 'book' and I don't like it, I think I was looking at the wrong month!  I wrote on Sept 25 (a Friday) that I was to close this swap ... but as I look at the Oct pages, Oct 25 lands on a Weds and I always set swaps to close on Friday nite or Saturday morning ...

      I changed the date of the closing to Oct 27th in the database, looked at my calendar and that is a Sunday !  boy was I confused.  This 'book' has the month on 2 pages, with the previous month and next month in the bottom corner example:  September, November while I am looking at October.  Then the month is broken up into pages with several lines for each day of the month and 'notes' and 'to do'  ... 8-9 pages for a single month ... I do NOT like this planner but that is all I could find when I was looking.  It has gotten me into a bit of a mess more than once, LOL

      SOOOOOO, because of Yahoo glitches, my confusion, members having difficulty joining swaps, I'm extending this one another week.  Usually this is a fave swap for those who LOVE Fall Leaves and all this Autumn, right now we only have 5 participating.

      Again, if you need me to add your name to this swap let me know.  If you don't see your name, remind me please.  I may have had trouble adding your name or just got distracted and forgot !

    • sewnancie

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 27 4:50 AM

            Please add me to the Fall swap too. Not sure how to do it in this new Yahoo format.
            Amanda Coburn 15 Merrimac Rd., Haverhill, MA 01830 USA

            Thank you!

          • sewnancie
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 27 4:55 AM

               Sorry. I didn't include my address and email the first time.  I can't add it myself.

              1800 Rogge Lane, Austin TX 78723

              sewnancie @ grandecom.net

              --Nancie V in Austin TX

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 27 9:10 AM

                Thank you, done ....

                Subject: [PostCardMailArt] RE: ADD ME to the Fall/Autumn swap

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 27 9:14 AM
                  HI Amanda!  done, nice to see you again ...

                  Subject: RE: RE: [PostCardMailArt] ADD ME to the Fall/Autumn swap

                   Please add me to the Fall swap too. Not sure how to do it in this new Yahoo format.
                  Amanda Coburn 15 Merrimac Rd., Haverhill, MA 01830 USA

                  Thank you!

                • Darlene
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 27 1:55 PM
                    Hi,

                    I know I'm delinquent but when I am finishing up my other PCs I would love to be included in the Fall Autumn swap.

                    Darlene

                    On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

                    Thank you, done ....

                     Sorry. I didn't include my address and email the first time.  I can't add it myself.

                    1800 Rogge Lane, Austin TX 78723
                    sewnancie @ grandecom.net

                    Want something unique and beautiful?

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 27 2:46 PM
                        Have patience, the darn SAVE button isn't working in the Fall/Autumn swap ... I'll write you down for now add you when I can to the database.

                        Darlene, I believe you are only delinquent on one set of PCs (Choc.) ... so don't stress too much.

                        I will add you ...

                      • Ilse Mitchell
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 28 9:03 AM
                          Hi Sue, I have not been swapping cards for quite a while and would appreciate if you could take me off the list for e-mails.
                           I did "enlist" one of my neighbors, Viola, to start swapping and she already has shown me some of the cards that she received.
                          tI was so much fun, but I have some other interests now,
                          Ilse Mitchell

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 28 9:44 AM
                            Hi Ilse, sorry to lose you.  I am not sure if you are asking to only be removed from receiving emails or if you want to leave the group?

                            You've always created such wonderful PCs!  I'm sure with your talent and commitment to projects, your other interests will be rewarding to you.

                            If you want to leave the group you can unsubscribe or ask me to remove you.

                            To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com