August Lottery - Maureen

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Thank you, Maureen for the great looking postcard which arrived today. :-) love the color

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
        I’m happy it finally got to you Bev..an I congratulate you on being able to upload photos !
        Yesterday, Yahoo told me I was successful in posting pics to the site. Today I find that it didn’t happen and I can’t get them to upload today.