Postal Chart quick reference

  • Sheree McKee
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16, 2013
    • Sheree McKee
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 17, 2013
        Here's another attempt to send this postal rate chart as an attachment
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 17, 2013
          Thanks Sheree, I can see this one!

          Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Postal Chart quick reference

          Here's another attempt to send this postal rate chart as an attachment
        • sewnancie
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 18, 2013

            Can't see the postal chart. I even tried going to the Attachments file. All I get is the evil X in a box.

            As a moderator on another list, I am able to see the thumbnail attachment but it takes several steps to open it and view it in full size. But as a mere member, I cannot see an attachment. Am I the only one?

            --Nancie V in Austin TX

            P.S. Can't seem to delete the empty attachment from this message...we'll see if it comes through.

          • Bev
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 18, 2013
              I can see the postal chart.

              Beverly
              Sent from my iPad

              On Sep 18, 2013, at 7:22 AM, <sewnancie@...> wrote:

              Can't see the postal chart. I even tried going to the Attachments file. All I get is the evil X in a box.

              As a moderator on another list, I am able to see the thumbnail attachment but it takes several steps to open it and view it in full size. But as a mere member, I cannot see an attachment. Am I the only one?

              --Nancie V in Austin TX

              P.S. Can't seem to delete the empty attachment from this message...we'll see if it comes through.

            • vicky_az