new swap ... descriptions

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15 2:25 PM
      Hi Everyone ... finally got around to closing 2 swaps, sorry for the delay.

      I had 3 grands with me since Friday, youngest 9 mo old, Parker.  That was a bit of a challenge, it has been awhile since I've had a baby for a few days, following her schedule for feeding, napping and nite time.  She slept really well thru the nite, I didn't, LOL ... Parker slept in between me and her 10 yo sister in a king bed.  So I will sleep good tonite.

      It was easy to add another swap to the database BUT even tho is says I can add a description (and I did) it does not show up and I have no idea how to tell you to see the description.  So I will continue to send new swaps / descriptions by 'Special Notice' ... and everyone will receive them.  The new swap is 'white work' ....

      People who receive 'Special Notices' and sign up for swaps will have to go to PCMA to find swap partners, or change to email delivery or digest form.  I will NOT send out partners by special notice.

    • maureencurlewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15 8:14 PM

        Still on the subject of swaps....

        Will some one add me to the NETTING swap please ??

        The only thing that works for me with the new system is replying to messages! :-(

        I'm having same problems on other Yahoo groups also.

        So FRUSTRATING !

        Maureen (who needs a puter savvy PA) lol