RE: [PostCardMailArt] RE: ABC swap ?

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
      Nancie, constantly seeing new things but forget them fast, darn it.

      good question about the database, it has always been 10, maybe we can have more now ... will have to see if I can add something ... LOL, yeah right .. I'll try.

      usually Kim renews the lottery, tho it not necessary for her to do it, she was on  wonderful trip and just got back from Iceland!  I'll go to the Sept lottery ...

      thanks for the heads up

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] RE: ABC swap ?

      I guess, for the time being, we'll have to sign up for swaps through you, Sue.

      At first, I could only see 7 names on the ABC Swap.....but I ran my curser to the right side and a "slider" appeared, allowing me to see the other names posted. I'm in!

      Is there a listing yet for September's Lottery? I don't see one.

      Are we limited in the number of databases we can have at one time?

      --Nancie V in Austin TX

      ---Sue wrote:
      Anyone NOT been able to add name for this swap that still wants to join in? ...Just respond with your name if you want added ...

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
        Geesh trying to redo the August lottery to Sept ...

        Most frustrating!  Even tho I hit the edit button, and it looked like it let me replace the title, I could NOT delete any of the names/addresses for August and the original title came back ...phooey, I used to edit lots of the database that way so I did not have to retype all the description.  I might have to delete the whole table and start a new one.  Much more work than the old way of editing.  I am clueless, maybe it is a glitch ... guess I'll have to play with it over the next few days if it won't let me do it the way I would like to.

        PLUS ... more frustration, I don't know if it is the heat, but my computer is really slow / sluggish.  This original messg was typed using Firefox but it froze up on me , now I'm using Chrome ... at least I can type, but it is moving slow also.

        Anyone else having slow computers during HOT weather, or maybe it is something else, but I ran my malware etc and all is good.

        Subject: RE: [PostCardMailArt] RE: ABC swap ?

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
          Yes Sue!
          If you would add my postal details coz I can NOT
          My ABC cards are ready to post.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
            When I close this out I will add you addy ... just having issues with yahoo. might be me, might be them.  I get easily flustered and frustrated, even tho I know I shouldn't

            Maurren, you already have your PCs made?  WOW wow WOW!

            Yes Sue!
            If you would add my postal details coz I can NOT
            My ABC cards are ready to post.

            Maureen

          • maureencurlewis

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2014

                Recd cards today (Friday) from maryLou C. And Shree Mc.  Thanks for participating

                Barbara F.