RE: [PostCardMailArt] MARY LOU C - AUG LOTTERY

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2013
      I am confused Kim ... isn't this photo of PC made by Maggie Robinson?

    • kmonins
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2013

        Yes Sue, I just named it MAGGIE R as it had no name in the album. Same with BARBARA F.

        Just uploaded MARY LOU C's August lottery too, sorry for delay, I just got home from vacation.

        Kim x

        --- In postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com, <wraez@...> wrote:

        I am confused Kim ... isn't this photo of PC made by Maggie Robinson?

      • maggiequilts
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013

          I have been trying to see what photo you are talking about?? I am frustrated as I had to change my yahoo password AGAIN to even get in  yikes!!

          anyway I guess I will just keep trying:)

          maggie

          --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, <postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          I am confused Kim ... isn't this photo of PC made by Maggie Robinson?

        • Bev
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
            Thank you Sheree for sharing some photos of your netting postcards. My thinking cap isn't working well! :-)

            Beverly
            Sent from my iPad