RE: I still see the old PCMA ... yahoo changes

  • sewnancie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013

      Sue, the changes just haven't hit you yet. They're changing each account; not the whole group at once.

      I think ALL CHANGE makes people unhappy at first. It's an adjustment for all of us, and it will take time to figure things out.. There are sure to be glitches; that's the nature of new programming!

      I just uploaded a photo and didn't have any trouble, though it is a *new experience.*

      I read the messages on the web, and that is less convenient than it was. Otherwise, it seems to be nicer than the old format.

      Thanks for letting me know that the Local Festival PC arrived. I like that edge-stitch, too. I tried a new finishing technique on the other PC, and it makes a bolder statement.

      --Nancie V in Austin TX

       <wraez@...> wrote:
      I'm reading on other group digests of the changes Yahoo is making, most are not happy.
      So far I see the same old PCMA ... hope no one is too terribly discouraged.