Re: Received

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21 4:19 AM
      Lynn, thanks for letting me know my postcard arrived. Beverly should be getting hers any day now.

      I only sign up for the Alphabet swaps occasionally, when I have both the time AND a good idea. It's funny that I did "Z" the last time it came up, too!

      You wrote:
      ...you are so much better than I am thinking of these things!

      I am constantly inspired by all the different postcards here at PCMA. I learn a lot from seeing others' techniques and compositions. I'm learning every day how to make more creative use of my fabrics and other materials. I often model my own postcards after one I've seen here-- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

      ...and that's why I think it's so important to share photos here. I wish EVERYONE would post pictures of their postcards!

      --Nancie V in Austin TX
    • Bev
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21 5:50 AM
        Glad you liked them! :-)

        Beverly
        Sent from my iPad

        On Aug 21, 2013, at 4:08 AM, "lynn j" <myweedox@...> wrote:

        Hi all I received some wonderful cards this past week, three from Beverly G, Local Festival, 1890 days, it is gorgeous, thank you, and also for your Zorro card, one of my favorite tv shows as a kid, and last but not least a wonderful summer card at the beach thank you so much.  Also a thank you to Nancie for the Zither card, awesome, you are so much better than I am thinking of these things!  Thanks again to you both.  Lynn in wa.