It's a postcard kind of day.

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
      I finally caught up with (most of) my other projects. Since my WYSWM deadline is looming, I decided to devote the whole day to making postcards.

      Vicky V, Sue B, and Doni-- your postcards will go out tomorrow. I already had a number of tape transfers from our last swap, stored in parchment paper, so all I had to do was come up with some good ways to use them. I've been having a lot of fun!

      With luck I'll have the "Z" postcards ready to go tomorrow too. I'm still mulling over some ideas for the "Local Festival" theme; those will take me a bit longer.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
        Yikes Nanice I forgot about the tape transfer!  I worked on them, the transfers last week, but then went on that mini-vacay and forgot all about them ... I will do them today ... thanks for the reminder!

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] It's a postcard kind of day.

        I finally caught up with (most of) my other projects. Since my WYSWM deadline is looming, I decided to devote the whole day to making postcards.

        Vicky V, Sue B, and Doni-- your postcards will go out tomorrow. I already had a number of tape transfers from our last swap, stored in parchment paper, so all I had to do was come up with some good ways to use them. I've been having a lot of fun!

        With luck I'll have the "Z" postcards ready to go tomorrow too. I'm still mulling over some ideas for the "Local Festival" theme; those will take me a bit longer.

        --Nancie V in Austin TX

      • Nancie
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
          Don't rush, Sue. I know you're good for it! :-) WYSWM is a relaxed swap among friends, so we won't sweat the details. I didn't expect to be running this late on mine either; I expected to have them done last week.

          --Nancie V in Austin TX

          <wraez@...> wrote:
          Yikes, I forgot about the tape transfer! ... thanks for the reminder!