Viola

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      It seems clear that you're an experienced postcard-maker. Please tell us something of your background...do you make bed quilts? art quilts? ...and how did you come to find this group? It's always fun to hear about others who enjoy the same things.

      --Nancie V in Austin TX
    • lynn j
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013
        I received my lovely ABC card today, thank you very much.  There is a picture up already.  Thanks again, Lynn in wa.