RE: [PostCardMailArt] WYSWM

  • Victoria Swann
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 14, 2013
      Viola I see your photo in WYSWM file here is a link to it. Very cute card...Vickie
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostCardMailArt/photos/recent/584036068/view

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: vwsews@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 14:30:27 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] WYSWM

      I posted a Halloween theme card and understand someone has signed up, but all of a sudden I don't see my card in the photos. It was there and someone even commented on it. Where did it go? I hope to get the hang of the soon.

      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 28, 2016
        Hi Alesia, I recommend that you put your theme in the subject line along with WYSWM, as in my reply.  You might get more interest with the theme showing ...

        I have posted anything with cats PC . Mailing date May 10 2016. This is a one on one.

        Alesia