RE: [PostCardMailArt] WYSWM

  • Victoria Swann
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 14, 2013
      Viola I see your photo in WYSWM file here is a link to it. Very cute card...Vickie
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostCardMailArt/photos/recent/584036068/view

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: vwsews@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 14:30:27 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] WYSWM

      I posted a Halloween theme card and understand someone has signed up, but all of a sudden I don't see my card in the photos. It was there and someone even commented on it. Where did it go? I hope to get the hang of the soon.

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 12, 2015
        Adding my two bits worth...you can allow at least 10 days for may from USA to OZ, and reverse.
        Sometimes if it is posted from a mail box rather than from P.O. it may be a day less.
        Maureen
        in very WET southeast Qld

        Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:20 AM
        Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] WYSWM

        Hi Christine

        I was wondering if you received the Postcard I mailed on Jan 2??????  I've never sent anything to Australia so I hope it all went thru ok.

        Chris P

        .