Re: Stamps by Mail

  • inge Boskamp
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2013
      Hi, Nancie,
      interesting to hear you can order stamps online. (Perhaps we can do here as well, but I dont know about it....<smile>) I buy my stamps in the post-office, where I always ask whether they have something new or special.

      I very much like nice stamps, although I am not collecting them myself.
      I just keep them for collectors, but I do enjoy looking at them; mostly they have very nice pictures of a country, its events or special persons. I even got some beautiful stamps with quilt-works some time ago from a friend. Of course I kept those for myself and added them in my album with photos of quiltshows.
      Btw: I even received a few of these new round stamps...lucky me, arent I??

      Happy weekend to all of you,
      Inge
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2013
        Inge you ARE lucky, I have not seen them yet!  Guess I better go online to take a peek and see what I am missing out on.

        Hope YOU also have a wonderful weekend in Germany ... wish I were there.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2013
          The only round international stamp I could find is a 'global' stamp ... very nice, but I was hoping there were more to choose from, LOL ... geesh I'm so picky!

          Guess I better go online to take a peek and see what I am missing out on.

        • Nancie
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2013
            Yes, there is only one round US stamp, the international 1st-class....but it's big and cool and 'forever!' ;-)

            --Nancie V in Austin TX

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2013
              Yes totally COOL!

              Yes, there is only one round US stamp, the international 1st-class....but it's big and cool and 'forever!' ;-)