Speaking of the lottery...

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      A great big Thank You to all who sent June postcards to me! I have been enjoying them on the wall of my sewing room for the entire month, along with recent swaps. I'm giving them one last pet before putting them away to make room for more. I appreciate all of your talent!

      I am back to making postcards this week but they are for classes, not swapping. Sometimes it takes a bit of experimentation and practice to get the design the way I want it. As I work, I write a supply list and a kit description, and take notes on the preparation...so it's a slow process. I have just one more postcard to design today, and then all my summer deadlines will be behind me!