Yummy Chocolate

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 10:00 AM
      Some decadent chocolate PCs arrived in my mailbox yesterday and gratefully they did NOT melt in this heat ... but they sure made my mouth water!

      Thank you Doni and MaryLou for your wonderful chocolate creations.  Yes I also love chocolate chip cookies and M&Ms ... but alas I stay away from sugar and grains.  So receiving these yummy PCs were just what I needed to satisfy my cravings ... I do eat a piece of dark chocolate several times a week but I don't like it as much as the milk chocolates!

      Still working on my PCs, my creativity level has melted in this heat ... but I should get them in the mail by tomorrow or Monday at the latest ... sorry for the delay ..