Hawaii

  • maureencurlewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      Kimberley
      Thank you for your "Pomaika' card which arrived yesterday.....I need all the good luck I can find at the moment.
      At least the medical and health business is benefiting from me....slowly getting back to speed (a very slow speed) and not in the least interested in stitching
      (and I NEVER thought I would ever say that!)