Chocolate ... partners

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2013
      Hi Everyone, oops, late closing this one again.  My mind was on getting ready for and going to my 2nd cousins 50th Wedding Anniversary party today ... got to meet her adult kids for the first time and extended family too.  She is the quilt teacher that I've mentioned on occasion, I used to take her class at the local community college.  Anyway, it wasn't till just now that I realized I was supposed to close this swap this morning ... mea culpa mea culpa

      Another 'forgive me' ... there are 10 participants in this swap and I divided the swap into group of 5 ... hope no one minds.

      Chocolate ... Mail by July 29th
      Interpret as desired ... either use chocolate as a color or design a chocolate candy or use the wrapping from a chocolate product. ... be creative, have fun...

      Group 1:
      Anne, Darlene, Kimberley, Sherry, Vicky

      Group 2:
      Beverly, Doni, Lynn, Sue, Mary Lou

[...]