Re: Circus postcards
- I love hearing stories about how we make do with what we have, and get creative in the process. Doni's little kids are so cute rallying 'round the clown selling baloons.
And I love the extra touch on the back, a child and a balloon appliqued there! I look for ways to add a bit of applique on the back too.
--Nancie V in Austin TX
I had the perfect fabric in the stash - Oh, oh - only partial clowns on it...the one that had legs and feet didn't have his face!...I tried to camouflage that by adding the little kids artistically! ...mine has the face appliqued on!
- Your great blank cards arrived today. I love them too much to give away! if my DH's camera is working , I'll try to post pictures, unless you have some. Thanks for all your great work! Melody
- Hi Doni, now that you mentioned it, I don't know if I told you I did get the three blank cards you sent, I can't remember! So thank you so much they are darling and I posted pictures in the correct album. I love them. Lynn in wa.
- Doni I got your Blank pkg Monday ... love that you included ideas for the 'sentiments' to put on the PCs, what a great idean ...so clever of you.
Also had to let you know that I really like the wonky fussy cut PCs, I enjoy making crumb blocks with that technique and now you have me itching to make PCs like that for family and friends too, with some smart sentiments to put on the address side. Gotta get back to making some more crumb blocks too to try to deplete some scrap stash ... really an impossibility, LOL
thanks so much for thinking of this swap, I really enjoyed it!
Warm Quilt Hugs, Sue in CA
- I think your post card has taken the long way up the coast to B.C. I am sure it is on its way, funny that the place closest to you has taken the longest time to arrive. We always say you never know with Canada Post! I am looking forward to its arrival. Judy H.
- I received your recycled Christmas P.C today. It feels like a very thin Christmas gift and definitely looks like one. So cute,Thank you, Judy H.