Re: Circus postcards

  • Nancie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013
      I love hearing stories about how we make do with what we have, and get creative in the process. Doni's little kids are so cute rallying 'round the clown selling baloons.

      And I love the extra touch on the back, a child and a balloon appliqued there! I look for ways to add a bit of applique on the back too.

      --Nancie V in Austin TX

      <nequilter@...> wrote:
      I had the perfect fabric in the stash - Oh, oh - only partial clowns on it...the one that had legs and feet didn't have his face!...I tried to camouflage that by adding the little kids artistically! ...mine has the face appliqued on!
    • Tom and Melody
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2013
        I mailed out your three blank cards today. Hope they arrive soon. Melody
      • Tom and Melody
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 24, 2013
          Your great blank cards arrived today. I love them too much to give away! if my DH's camera is working , I'll try to post pictures, unless you have some. Thanks for all your great work! Melody
        • mydox98
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26, 2013
            Hi Doni, now that you mentioned it, I don't know if I told you I did get the three blank cards you sent, I can't remember! So thank you so much they are darling and I posted pictures in the correct album. I love them. Lynn in wa.
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 27, 2013
              Doni I got your Blank pkg Monday ... love that you included ideas for the 'sentiments' to put on the PCs, what a great idean ...so clever of you.

              Also had to let you know that I really like the wonky fussy cut PCs, I enjoy making crumb blocks with that technique and now you have me itching to make PCs like that for family and friends too, with some smart sentiments to put on the address side.  Gotta get back to making some more crumb blocks too to try to deplete some scrap stash ... really an impossibility, LOL

              thanks so much for thinking of this swap, I really enjoyed it!