Re: [PostCardMailArt] Beverly

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 7, 2013
      Thanks, Sue. Glad you liked it! :-)

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 18 10:12 PM
        Your adorable Easter bunny arrived today, so cute, can't help but smile.  Thanks for making this for me, such a nice holiday PC to add to my collection.

        Should I post a photo?  I can do it tomorrow.

      • Beverly
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 19 5:00 AM
          So glad it arrived quickly and safely. Yes, if you don't mind, post a photo. Happy Easter.

          Beverly
          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 19, 2014, at 1:12 AM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

          Your adorable Easter bunny arrived today, so cute, can't help but smile.  Thanks for making this for me, such a nice holiday PC to add to my collection.

          Should I post a photo?  I can do it tomorrow.

        • cmap7985
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 12, 2014

            Beverly, I don't remember if I thank you for the "N" nurse postcard.  I had wanted to make a nurse and could not find any fabric with nurses.  And then I get your cute embroidery postcard.  I am so happy to have this postcard in my collection.  Thank you for trading. Constance

          • Beverly
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 12, 2014
              Thanks, Constance. Glad you like it. :-)

              Beverly
              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 3, 2015

                Beverly your pretty R for Red Roses postcard has arrived.  Thank you, I love it.

                Constance

                Coarsegold, California

              • Beverly
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 4, 2015
                  Glad it arrived and so quickly. :-)

                  Beverly
                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 4, 2015, at 12:55 AM, "cmap7985@... [PostCardMailArt]" <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Beverly your pretty R for Red Roses postcard has arrived.  Thank you, I love it.

                  Constance

                  Coarsegold, California

                • meenasch
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 10, 2015

                    Thanks Beverly, for your T is for Teddy Bears.

                    Meena

                  • meenasch
                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 20, 2015
                    • judytwinkle8
                      Message 10 of 22 , Feb 19, 2016
                        I found a wonderful post card in the mail with an ice skate on it, another wonderful reminder of winter. When I was a younger dad used to flood the back yard and make us a skating rink! I lived in Quebec back then. Thank you. Judy H.

                      • Beverly
                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 19, 2016
                          So glad it finally arrived. :-)

                           Beverly
                          Sent from my iPad

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jun 14, 2016

                              I got the I for Irises today. I love the Iris , I have a collection of irises planted around my house.

                               Thanks for swapping.

                                 Regina

                            • Beverly Greeson
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jun 14, 2016
                                Thanks, Regina. :-)

                                Beverly
                                 Sent from my iPhone

                                On Jun 14, 2016, at 10:45 PM, regina_mcquigg@... [PostCardMailArt] <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                I got the I for Irises today. I love the Iris , I have a collection of irises planted around my house.

                                 Thanks for swapping.

                                   Regina

                              • jackrabbitlepus
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jul 19, 2016

                                  Thanks for the cool quilted bird and birdhouse card, Beverly!  This is the first card I have received.  So exciting!

                                • Beverly Greeson
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jul 19, 2016
                                    So glad it arrived. :-) The first of many I hope.

                                    Beverly
                                     Sent from my iPhone

                                    On Jul 19, 2016, at 6:57 AM, biota@... [PostCardMailArt] <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                    Thanks for the cool quilted bird and birdhouse card, Beverly!  This is the first card I have received.  So exciting!

                                  • degraziano
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 22, 2016

                                      Your beautiful redwork butterfly with its wings so widely spread flew into my mailbox today. I took a picture and put it in the redwork file but do not know to add your name. Sorry. Thanks so much, Melody

                                    • Beverly Greeson
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 22, 2016
                                        So glad you like it, Melody. I'm also happy that it arrived. :-)

                                        Beverly
                                         Sent from my iPhone

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 10, 2016

                                          Love the Kool Cats PC, beautiful work. Thanks for trading

                                        • Beverly
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 10, 2016
                                            Thanks, Regina. Glad it arrived safely.

                                             Beverly
                                            Sent from my iPad

                                            On Oct 10, 2016, at 3:14 PM, regina_mcquigg@... [PostCardMailArt] <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                            Love the Kool Cats PC, beautiful work. Thanks for trading

                                            __._,_.__
                                          • regina_mcquigg
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Jan 29

                                              I got your M for M & M's . Fun card . Thanks