Re: [PostCardMailArt] Beverly

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2013
      Thanks, Sue. Glad you liked it! :-)

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18 10:12 PM
        Your adorable Easter bunny arrived today, so cute, can't help but smile.  Thanks for making this for me, such a nice holiday PC to add to my collection.

        Should I post a photo?  I can do it tomorrow.

      • Beverly
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 19 5:00 AM
          So glad it arrived quickly and safely. Yes, if you don't mind, post a photo. Happy Easter.

          Beverly
          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 19, 2014, at 1:12 AM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

          Your adorable Easter bunny arrived today, so cute, can't help but smile.  Thanks for making this for me, such a nice holiday PC to add to my collection.

          Should I post a photo?  I can do it tomorrow.

        • cmap7985
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 12, 2014

            Beverly, I don't remember if I thank you for the "N" nurse postcard.  I had wanted to make a nurse and could not find any fabric with nurses.  And then I get your cute embroidery postcard.  I am so happy to have this postcard in my collection.  Thank you for trading. Constance

          • Beverly
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 12, 2014
              Thanks, Constance. Glad you like it. :-)

              Beverly
              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3

                Beverly your pretty R for Red Roses postcard has arrived.  Thank you, I love it.

                Constance

                Coarsegold, California

              • Beverly
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 4
                  Glad it arrived and so quickly. :-)

                  Beverly
                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 4, 2015, at 12:55 AM, "cmap7985@... [PostCardMailArt]" <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Beverly your pretty R for Red Roses postcard has arrived.  Thank you, I love it.

                  Constance

                  Coarsegold, California

                • meenasch
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 10

                    Thanks Beverly, for your T is for Teddy Bears.

                    Meena

                  • meenasch
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 20