Beverly

  • quilterwumon
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 7, 2013
      Thanks for your very Clever Yellow card w/ a YOOHOO bottle.
      This one will be hard to top! Love a great swap!
      Sue Cox
    • Bev
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 7, 2013
        Thanks, Sue. Glad you liked it! :-)

        Beverly
        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 18, 2014
          Your adorable Easter bunny arrived today, so cute, can't help but smile.  Thanks for making this for me, such a nice holiday PC to add to my collection.

          Should I post a photo?  I can do it tomorrow.

        • Beverly
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 19, 2014
            So glad it arrived quickly and safely. Yes, if you don't mind, post a photo. Happy Easter.

            Beverly
            Sent from my iPhone

            On Apr 19, 2014, at 1:12 AM, Sue Balchak <wraez@...> wrote:

            Your adorable Easter bunny arrived today, so cute, can't help but smile.  Thanks for making this for me, such a nice holiday PC to add to my collection.

            Should I post a photo?  I can do it tomorrow.

          • cmap7985
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 12, 2014

              Beverly, I don't remember if I thank you for the "N" nurse postcard.  I had wanted to make a nurse and could not find any fabric with nurses.  And then I get your cute embroidery postcard.  I am so happy to have this postcard in my collection.  Thank you for trading. Constance

            • Beverly
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 12, 2014
                Thanks, Constance. Glad you like it. :-)

                Beverly
                Sent from my iPad

                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 3, 2015

                  Beverly your pretty R for Red Roses postcard has arrived.  Thank you, I love it.

                  Constance

                  Coarsegold, California

                • Beverly
                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 4, 2015
                    Glad it arrived and so quickly. :-)

                    Beverly
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Feb 4, 2015, at 12:55 AM, "cmap7985@... [PostCardMailArt]" <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    Beverly your pretty R for Red Roses postcard has arrived.  Thank you, I love it.

                    Constance

                    Coarsegold, California

                  • meenasch
                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 10, 2015

                      Thanks Beverly, for your T is for Teddy Bears.

                      Meena

                    • meenasch
                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 20, 2015
                      • judytwinkle8
                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 19, 2016
                          I found a wonderful post card in the mail with an ice skate on it, another wonderful reminder of winter. When I was a younger dad used to flood the back yard and make us a skating rink! I lived in Quebec back then. Thank you. Judy H.

                        • Beverly
                          Message 12 of 22 , Feb 19, 2016
                            So glad it finally arrived. :-)

                             Beverly
                            Sent from my iPad

                              Message 14 of 22 , Jun 14, 2016

                                I got the I for Irises today. I love the Iris , I have a collection of irises planted around my house.

                                 Thanks for swapping.

                                   Regina

                              • Beverly Greeson
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jun 14, 2016
                                  Thanks, Regina. :-)

                                  Beverly
                                   Sent from my iPhone

                                  On Jun 14, 2016, at 10:45 PM, regina_mcquigg@... [PostCardMailArt] <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                  I got the I for Irises today. I love the Iris , I have a collection of irises planted around my house.

                                   Thanks for swapping.

                                     Regina

                                • jackrabbitlepus
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jul 19, 2016

                                    Thanks for the cool quilted bird and birdhouse card, Beverly!  This is the first card I have received.  So exciting!

                                  • Beverly Greeson
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jul 19, 2016
                                      So glad it arrived. :-) The first of many I hope.

                                      Beverly
                                       Sent from my iPhone

                                      On Jul 19, 2016, at 6:57 AM, biota@... [PostCardMailArt] <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                      Thanks for the cool quilted bird and birdhouse card, Beverly!  This is the first card I have received.  So exciting!

                                    • degraziano
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 22 8:04 PM

                                        Your beautiful redwork butterfly with its wings so widely spread flew into my mailbox today. I took a picture and put it in the redwork file but do not know to add your name. Sorry. Thanks so much, Melody

                                      • Beverly Greeson
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 22 8:42 PM
                                          So glad you like it, Melody. I'm also happy that it arrived. :-)

                                          Beverly
                                           Sent from my iPhone

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 10, 2016

                                            Love the Kool Cats PC, beautiful work. Thanks for trading

                                          • Beverly
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 10, 2016
                                              Thanks, Regina. Glad it arrived safely.

                                               Beverly
                                              Sent from my iPad

                                              On Oct 10, 2016, at 3:14 PM, regina_mcquigg@... [PostCardMailArt] <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                              Love the Kool Cats PC, beautiful work. Thanks for trading

                                              __._,_.__
                                            • regina_mcquigg
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Jan 29

                                                I got your M for M & M's . Fun card . Thanks