Dragonfly Thank you

  • maureencurlewis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      Vicky V
      Thanks for the perky dragonfly I found resting in my letterbox just now.
      I've raised his wings to add an extra dimension (smile)
      LOVE the pink background fabric...did you dye it?

      Maureen
    • vicky_az
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
        Hi, Maureen, the background fabric is a batik. I added the black ink. I wish I could dye fabric to look like that!

        Vicky
        AZ