Re: U photos... and others

  • maureencurlewis
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2013
      Nancie

      Don't ever down play your individuality!

      Just think how boring it would be if we all interpreted the themes the same way!

      I am AMAZED at how every one comes up with their work and different "takes" on the theme in question,
      and I'm constantly thinking "WHY didn't I think of that!"

      I'll admit that I am limited by not knowing how to DO different techniques and honestly I cringe when I compare my cards with the wonderful cards I receive .
      Maureen

      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2013
        I agree, it is wonderful to see so many different creative ideas on the same theme and I also get that 'aha' moment when I see what others did and think 'why didn't I think of that' also.

        It is exciting to see all the creativity.  Love the photos, they are inspiring!  Different strokes is a good thing

        Nancie

        Don't ever down play your individuality!

        Just think how boring it would be if we all interpreted the themes the same way!

        I am AMAZED at how every one comes up with their work and different "takes" on the theme in question,
        and I'm constantly thinking "WHY didn't I think of that!"

        I'll admit that I am limited by not knowing how to DO different techniques and honestly I cringe when I compare my cards with the wonderful cards I receive .
        Maureen

        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Nancie" <sewnancie@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for all the recent photos. I enjoy them so much! I'm always amazed at the creativity of this group.
        >
        > I've come to realize that I interpret themes quite a bit differently than others. I always think I have a good idea...until I see the rest of the cards and mine is really really different, lol! I hope no one minds my "different strokes".
        >
        > --Nancie V in Austin TX

      • lynn j
        Message 3 of 10 , May 10, 2013
          Speaking of photos, I sent out 3 U postcards but didn’t take a photo, I keep forgetting, could someone please post a pic of my Up card so I can steal a pic of it?  Thank you.  Lynn in wa.
        • Darlene
          Message 4 of 10 , May 10, 2013
            I feel the same way.  The quality of work and ideas you have....  :)

            Darlene

            --
            Yo! Got to hang your photos in style!