Re: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Will you swap with me....

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 24, 2013
      Just wondering -I seem to do that a lot! :-)

      What do you consider a 'traditional' postcard?

      Beverly
      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 24, 2013, at 10:30 AM, inge Boskamp <boskamp.berlin@...> wrote:

      Hi, Vicky,
      I look forward to our swap.
      Have you got my address??
      I found yours in the database.
      (You are Vicky Varga, aren't you??)

      Regards,
      Inge in Berlin
    • vicky_az
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 24, 2013
        Yes, you have the right person. I will send a private email to you.

        Vicky
        AZ

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
          --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Bev <bgquilts2@...> wrote:

          > What do you consider a 'traditional' postcard?

          the swap is for a traditional BLOCK postcard, as in patchwork block.....eg a mini churn dash or log cabin etc etc

          Kim x
        • inge Boskamp
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
            Hi, Bev,
            yes, it is like Kim explained it.
            I mean small tradit.blocks like Flying geese, log cabin or Crazy etc.
            I love these blocks generally.

            Regards from
            Inge in Berlin
          • Bev
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
              Thanks, :-)

              Beverly
              Sent from my iPad

              On Apr 25, 2013, at 3:20 AM, "Kim Jsy" <kmonins@...> wrote:

              > --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Bev <bgquilts2@...> wrote:
              >

              >> What do you consider a 'traditional' postcard?
              >

              > the swap is for a traditional BLOCK postcard, as in patchwork block.....eg a mini churn dash or log cabin etc etc
              >
              > Kim x

            • Bev

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 13, 2013
                  Dear ALL,
                  I am still looking for a partner for WYSWM for a traditional block.
                  Have signed in in database. Someone interested??

                  and - btw. - DARLENE,
                  your crazy card has not arrived yet.

                  Have a nice weekend, all of you,
                  Inge in Berlin