Re: Round Stamps / Maureen - Blue Work Swap

  • vicky_az
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
      The pc I mailed to Maureen in Australia has this forever round postage stamp! Plus, an additional stamp was added for the non-machinable fee. I think the round stamps are great.
      I'm guessing Maureen will receive her pc about the end of next week. I wonder if U.S. mail to Australia goes by plane or boat??

      Vicky
      AZ

      Maureen Curlewis <broomegal@...> wrote:>
      Gee Vicky
      You are HOT!
      I haven't even started mine yet

      From: vicky_az <mrsvv@...>
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Erma & Maureen - Blue Work Swap
      Hi, Ladies, I sent your blue work postcards in the mail yesterday.
      Vicky
      AZ
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
        Vicky
        If it comes by sea, I won't get it for about THREE MONTHS!
        Airmail normally takes 10 to 14 days max.

        Maureen

        MaureenC

        From: vicky_az <mrsvv@...>
        Hi, Ladies, I sent your blue work postcards in the mail yesterday.
        Vicky
        AZ

      • lynn j
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
          Maxine, are you sure it is by boat.  I used to send little dolls to Australia and they got there within a week, although I can’t remember how I sent them.lol  Lynn in wa.
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
            Lynn
            "Normal" mail to Oz is by air..........IF it's alargeish package you may be offered 1st or second class airmail. Second class takes a tad longer but even these days sea mail still sneaks in

            Maureen

            MaureenC