Lottery Winner........

  • mydox98
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
      And the winner is Sheree McKee! Congratulations Sheree.

      Sheree McKee
      606 Hawksmoore Ct
      Clarkston, Michigan 48348

      Lynn in wa.
    • sheree_sews_fab
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
        Yeahoo! Thanks for picking my name Lynn! It's a small lottery this month, but nevertheless, I look forward to both the kitty redwork and the Imelda Shoes postcards arriving!'

        Thanks, Sheree

        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "mydox98" <myweedox@...> wrote:

        > And the winner is Sheree McKee! Congratulations Sheree.
        >
        > Sheree McKee
        > 606 Hawksmoore Ct
        > Clarkston, Michigan 48348
        >

        > Lynn in wa.

      • sheree_sews_fab
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
          Oh! Oh! Even better.... I see that a few more people signed up but didnt post photos.... so what an extra nice surprise they will all be. Thanks everyone!

          Miss March Lottery (Sheree)

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2013
            Sheree
            I've just addressed your card for posting.
            I hope you keep your shoes tidy!  lol
            Maureen

            MaureenC

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2013
              Congrats Sheree ... I'll get your PC sent in the next few days.

              To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2013
                I will definitely add my finished lottery PC photo to the album ... when I'm done with it ... so yes it will be a surprise!

                Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Lottery Winner........

                Oh! Oh! Even better.... I see that a few more people signed up but didnt post photos.... so what an extra nice surprise they will all be. Thanks everyone!

                Miss March Lottery (Sheree)

              • lynn j
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 10, 2013
                  Sheree, I will post your post card tomorrow.  Sorry it is late.  Lynn in wa.